We invite you to join us in your journey through pregnancy for this long weekend retreat. Our retreats are specifically designed to provide you with tools and techniques to support natural birth. Combining prenatal yoga, pranayama and meditation, birth preparation workshops, and time to connect with your baby, you and your birth partner will feel empowered towards a positive birth experience.
What the Retreat Includes:
- 4 days/3 nights
- Nutritionally rich vegetarian meals, snacks and teas
- Daily guided pregnancy yoga, pranayama and meditation
- Three birth preparation workshops covering:
- Pregnancy changes
- Preparation for birth
- Coping with labour, normal labour and natural birth
- Medically assisted labour and birth
- Caring for and feeding your new baby. No further antenatal classes needed!
- Two connecting with your baby sessions with activities designed to help you bond and prepare for birth
- Pregnancy yoga and birth preparation manual. This manual includes pranayama and mediation techniques, yoga asanas for each trimester and the postnatal period, as well as recipes and information on Ayurveda in pregnancy. There is also space to document your birth preferences
- Personalised birth preference discussion and consultation: A personalised birth plan session which allows women and couples to openly discuss any concerns and freely ask questions regarding their pregnancy, labour and birth. Optional listen to your baby’s heart, subject to your stage of pregnancy (€50/hour).
- Facials, pregnancy suitable massages and personalised herbal preparations available upon appointment by our certified herbalist and massage therapist, Åsa Jelena (additional cost).
We have no further retreats planned for Spain this year, but watch this space for 2020!
Accommodation and Reservations:
- No accommodation: €225
- Private Bell Tent: €325
- Twin Room: €325
- Double Room: €325
- Private Room: €375
- Private Cabin: €405
If you would like to find out more or book a place on a retreat, please contact us.